No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Enters The Mix, Knocks Ramirez Out in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Enters The Mix, Knocks Ramirez Out in Four

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko (1-0, 1KO) made his pro debut with a first round knockout of Jose Ramirez (24-3, 15KOs) . In the first round Lomachenko landed a hard shot to the stomach that nearly put Ramirez down for the count. Ramirez barely made it up, but he was able to last for the remainder of the round without much trouble. Lomachenko's speed, quick reflexes and combination punching was making Ramirez very frustrated in the contest. During the fourth, Lomachenko landed another monster shot to the body that put Ramirez down, and this time he couldn't make it up. Ramirez had never been stopped in his prior fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very solid debut. I don't think he should fight Salido next though, like the Brits were saying. But he'll be ready for the big boys soon.

Comment

Ramirez goes back to obscurity fighting for scraps. Lomachenko is good but Ramirez was also tailor made for him.

Comment

I'm not gonna jump the gun yet, but he's nastyyyyy in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Very solid debut. I don't think he should fight Salido next though, like the Brits were saying. But he'll be ready for the big boys soon.
          That's not a good idea. He was impressive, but they need to slow that roll.

Comment

Like I said in the other thread, not impressed. Nothing special. And I don't think his power will be effective at world level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wow, impressive debut. Hope they let him gain a little more pro experience before letting him vie for a title though. Guy has a good future. Great body work.

Comment

Call me crazy but I think he can beat Gradovich or Salido in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Like I said in the other thread, not impressed. Nothing special. And I don't think his power will be effective at world level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Haterville for real....

It was the mans pro debut......

Comment

Way to early, Rigo will destroy him! Very hittable and nothing overly impressive. Solid performance though.

Comment

Working...
                    X