Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree with everybody saying Cotto is not even close to a natural 154 pounder. FLoyd was just as natural at the weight as Cotto. He's 5'7'' with shoes on, and his natural body frame is not much larger than Pacquiao (see their body measurements on tale of tape).

He looks better at the weight now than he did at first, though. He's replaced some body fat with lean muscle. . .

He SHOULD be able to beat Trout with effective aggression, and combination punches for periods of each round. Look for him to start timing his jab, and getting it home first after a few rounds, and by the mid-rounds, he'll bring the right hand over the top, which will in turn set up the left hook to the body by the later rounds. . . Trout will lose in a competitive fashion, though.

117-111 x2; 116-112 Cotto UD. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Comment

Sanchez II Vs Velez will be a repeat of Sanchez Vs Gomez.

Comment

Anyone with two eyes can see that Trout does everything better than Foreman. Faster with slightly more power. Better footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Anyone with two eyes can see that Trout does everything better than Foreman. Faster with slightly more power. Better footwork.
          Agreed.

Trout's a good fighter.

Comment

Cotto does not belong at 154, he looked ripped vs Pac btw at 145. IMO I think he can make 147 but he does not want to make the cut.

Comment

I hope Trout enjoys the lights and the hype. He will not enjoy tomorrow night. He's getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by PUTemUP View Post
                I watched a replay of Trout v Canelos brother last night. Trout sucks!! Why would Coto fight this guy. Will be an easy fight for him if he's just comes forward. Then feed him to Canelo. Not that I'm a fan of Canelo until he fights some B and A class fighters. Coto is on decline.
                Cotto is not on the decline. He's the same fighter that he has always been slow methodical, easy to hit, unless he's backing up on his bicycle, tough, decent chin with respectable power and ok/good boxing skills. If anything he might be slightly better now with his new trainer pumping up his head.

Comment

what if trout schools cotto?

what does that say about floyd?

just asking, i really enjoyed floyds perfromance against cotto, but by seeing

how good cotto looks tomorrow shows floyds true level at this age

Comment

Cotto/Trout

look like theyre mos def ready.....looks like trout is not only a lil taller, but looks bigger(muscle wise) too. Good luck to both of them, may the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I disagree on the footwork. Foreman's footwork is amazing. Everything else I agree Trout is better.

Comment

Working...
                      X