No announcement yet.

The K bros against the old timers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The K bros against the old timers

How do the K bros do against the smaller Ali, Holmes, Louis and Frazier.

bump bump bump

Comment

Originally posted by UKRAINIANGIANTS View Post
      How do the K bros do against the smaller Ali, Holmes, Louis and Frazier.
      They lose against all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        They lose against all of them.
        LMAO!!!!!!! So the 6''6+ K Bros lose to the tiny ass HW's of the past? Undersized and underskilled, K bros kTFO all of them

Comment

Originally posted by UKRAINIANGIANTS View Post
          LMAO!!!!!!! So the 6''6+ K Bros lose to the tiny ass HW's of the past? Undersized and underskilled, K bros kTFO all of them
          Against Ali and Holmes they would be fighting fighters with the exact same reach as them with better jabs and footwork, they would be given a boxing lesson. A wide UD would be the result I would expect although I think Wlad’s chin could fold on him somewhere along the way.

Against Frazier, they could try to keep him at bay with jabs and straights but I don't think they can move effectively enough to relieve the pressure Joe would put on them. Vitali has the power to put Joe out cold but I don’t think Joe will give him the space needed for him to use it and he gets swarmed and beat. Wlad would get chopped down once the slow starting Joe started to begin smoking. I just haven't seen them display the kind of footwork needed to keep Joe away from them.

Vitali or Wlad could land a home run shot on Joe Louis and knock him down, but the odds of either of them putting Louis away would be very small. Louis would initially struggle with the reach disparity but after a few rounds would be working his way in and tattooing them with combinations. Wlad would get KO'd shortly after Louis solves him and Vitali would either get UD'd or stopped on cuts.

Comment

vitaly could hold his own with the best with his chin size and power but wlad most likely gets kod by the better hws of all time

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post
              Against Ali and Holmes they would be fighting fighters with the exact same reach as them with better jabs and footwork, they would be given a boxing lesson. A wide UD would be the result I would expect although I think Wlad’s chin could fold on him somewhere along the way.

Against Frazier, they could try to keep him at bay with jabs and straights but I don't think they can move effectively enough to relieve the pressure Joe would put on them. Vitali has the power to put Joe out cold but I don’t think Joe will give him the space needed for him to use it and he gets swarmed and beat. Wlad would get chopped down once the slow starting Joe started to begin smoking. I just haven't seen them display the kind of footwork needed to keep Joe away from them.

Vitali or Wlad could land a home run shot on Joe Louis and knock him down, but the odds of either of them putting Louis away would be very small. Louis would initially struggle with the reach disparity but after a few rounds would be working his way in and tattooing them with combinations. Wlad would get KO'd shortly after Louis solves him and Vitali would either get UD'd or stopped on cuts.
              STFU moron Keep defending your precious inferior american heroes

Comment

Originally posted by ukrainiangiants View Post
                stfu moron keep defending your precious inferior american heroes
                Attention!!!!!! Remove the Klitschko nutsacks from your mouth and slowly back away with your hands over your head!!!!!
                Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 01-27-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  attention!!!!!! Remove the klitschko nutsacks from your mouth and slowly back away with your hands over your head!!!!!
                  Remove the decayed, smaller nutsack of Joe Louis and the smaller, less potent ones of your other American heroes from yours first!!!

Comment

well just about any famous American heavy weight would destroy both klischko's hell id even put my money on jess willard to destroy either one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X