Power and stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power and stamina

hey everybody im back for another thread

on saturday i was sparring a 17year old i thought he was 14-15 he was about 5 foot 10 ish and i doing amazing againist him

when he got on the ropes i unleashed fury on him and he didnt fire back something that the trainer who was training us for that session told him to do

by the time he got out of his shell defence to fire i was long gone
    at the end of the rounds asked my age i said 13 he said FU*KING HELL

i said i no im big for my age. during the sparring i was hit in the ear with a stright shot the hardest he had thrown i cudnt hear normaly from that ear it all sounds muffled

until about 20minutes after then me and my trainer(who is the birtish champion middleweight) talked alot and sayin i had a good day etc and that and now i still have the problem

sometimes i cannot hear what people say i cannot pop it and in bed i got a ring in it for a bit

and wen i press on my good ear(the right one) it muffles when i do on the left(the bad one) it dusnt muffle im worried beacsue i may have to quite boxing what u guys think:

Also ways to increase this demon strengeth i want more mwahahaha what i found very demon like i did not get tired till after the sparring during the rounds i was fine
    Last edited by smash ko; 11-12-2008, 02:40 PM.

what??????????????

Comment

Might of hurt your ear drum. Lay off the sparring for a while.

Comment

what the ****?

i cannot understand what you are trying to say.....

i take it from a reply you have hurt your ear drum

if so, just lighten up on the sparring for a while, and see a doctor if it gets worse

Comment

where you wearing headgear?

Comment

My advice would be to quit boxing, because judging by your terrible spelling and grammar, you have already suffered brain damage.

In fact, I had better take a couple days off from sparring because it hurt my head just reading that.

Comment

ye sorry for the slang chat ill fix that later yes i had headgear on in future im going to get one with big ear protection

Comment

what's the...

Comment

bwhahahahha

you tried to mock me about my training, when you got the **** ripped out of you by an 11 year old?

hahahahahhahahaha

Comment

You shouldn't be getting hit with straight rights to the ear, means something is pretty ****ing wrong with your footwork.

Comment

Working...
                    X