Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Hearn Rejects Big Frampton vs. Quigg Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Hearn Rejects Big Frampton vs. Quigg Offer

Frank Warren today made a big offer to Eddie Hearn for his latest signing Scott Quigg to fight Carl Frampton in September 2013, but surprisingly Hearn replied saying that a September date was a little too soon for Quigg.

Earlier this month Warren made Carl Froch a multi-million pound offer to fight WBO Light-Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly only for the offer to be declined by Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bull****, Frank!

Comment

Frank seems to make all these offers and they all get turned down and yet all of his fighters end up fighting bum after bum.

Comment

I can kinda understand why Hearn would reject the Froch-Cleverly offer if he feels Froch should stay at Super Middleweight.

I don't really see any legitimate reason why he should reject this one. It's the fight the British public want to see.

It's quite hilarious actually because Hearn was ranting on about how Quigg was ducking Frampton when he had Frampton under his stable.

Comment

I think Warren should be the one waiting for an offer from Hearn. Eddie holds all the cards at the moment with Warren's fighters getting no coverage atall in the UK unless you pay extra for his channel and i can't see warren working with sky sports any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Frank seems to make all these offers and they all get turned down and yet all of his fighters end up fighting bum after bum.
            Why fight on BoxNation when you can fight on Sky? I'm sure all Frank Warren's offers include the BoxNation as the main tv outlet. Hearn is never going to accept it is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
              I think Warren should be the one waiting for an offer from Hearn. Eddie holds all the cards at the moment with Warren's fighters getting no coverage atall in the UK unless you pay extra for his channel and i can't see warren working with sky sports any time soon.
              At a ridiculously cheap £10 per month, any boxing fan in the UK that doesn't have BoxNation isn't a boxing fan, period. Frampton getting exposure on BoxNation isn't the same as getting no exposure at all, BoxNation has about 200-250,000 subscribers, and one assumes that will continue to rise if they keep delivering the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Why fight on BoxNation when you can fight on Sky? I'm sure all Frank Warren's offers include the BoxNation as the main tv outlet. Hearn is never going to accept it is he?
                Why not? If Hearn wants the fight on Sky, he should make a counter offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsene Knows View Post
                  Why not? If Hearn wants the fight on Sky, he should make a counter offer.
                  Did you get banned or something? We are you using this alt?

Frank Warren is not letting his fighters fight anywhere but on Boxnation.
                  It's in their contract. Frank doesn't have the fighters interest at heart, only his tv channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
                    boxnation has been better than sky recently i think. for a tenner a month we get alot of decent fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X