Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I Have The Style To Beat Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I Have The Style To Beat Miguel Cotto!

Earlier tonight BoxingScene.com managed to grab a quick word with ‘Irish’ Andy Lee 33-2 (23 KOs) amidst rumours that he is in line to face WBC Middleweight champion, Miguel Cotto 39-4 (32 KOs) later this year.

Lee who had dropped back down to 154lbs in June with an emphatic fifth round knockout victory over John Jackson had been heavily linked to facing domestic rival Matthew Macklin in Dublin in November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No. No no no. This is actually a possibility?

Comment

No, you don't.

You are terrible.

Take your payday and leave.

Comment

Rubio deserves his shot,wtf is going on ? Either Cotto faces Rubio,unifies or vacates.why is Andy Lee even n the equation,I have zero desire to see Rubio or Lee versus Cotto,but Rubio has waited,his career has been on hold !

Comment

Andy Lee was beating Chavez Jr at the time of the stoppage in their fight. But Chavez Jr is Garbage.

Comment

I see this is a trend in boxing. Original cherry pick is Rubio, fans complain and then the team picks someone worse. After than the idea of Rubio doesn't seem as bad.

Cherry pickers like team Cotto aren't fooling me.

Comment

If lee can land his cross on cottos chin, cotto could drop.

Without that, he has no chance.

Anyone else find it funny how dibella has become the K-Mart promoter in boxing, only promoting b-side fighters and constantly begging top rank to give his guys a chance?

Comment

Lee used to have really nice consistent jab and knew how to fight tall. I don't know what happened with that.

Lee is seven inches taller than Cotto. It's rare to ever see that type of height disparity, especially in non heavyweight fights.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 08-05-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Anyone else find it funny how dibella has become the K-Mart promoter in boxing, only promoting b-side fighters and constantly begging top rank to give his guys a chance?
                  What's funny about it?

Comment

Any more easy fights out there?

Comment

Working...
                    X