No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Green vs. Cameron Bout Rumored For Tarver's IBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Green vs. Cameron Bout Rumored For Tarver's IBO Belt

Danny Green and Shane Cameron are rumoured to be ready to face each other in November and could have the IBO cruiserweight title on the line as the body mulls over the possibility of stripping Antonio Tarver.

Tarver, 43, defeated Green in July 2011 convincingly to claim the world strap, although failed a routine drugs test following a recent draw with Lateef Kayode and is now set to lose his title outside of the ring
    [Click Here To Read More]

They put those drugs in Tarvers water, he didnt do nothin wrong.

Comment

rather see him stay at heavyweight

this will be a great payday for cameron so i can't blame him. fighting green in australia is good for the bank account. i don't think cameron will have much trouble with green's power. he is a small CW. cameron holds 2 WBO regional titles & is in the mix for an eliminator or possible title shot at wladimir klitschko. no other reason but money to take this fight. the IBO belt could net him a CW world title shot but i'd pursue a bigger HW fight after the green fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        They put those drugs in Tarvers water, he didnt do nothin wrong.
        And who are 'they'?

I like the look of this bout. Match Brad Pitt against Vaitele Soi on the undercard with the winner promised a shot at the winner

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          And who are 'they'?

I like the look of this bout. Match Brad Pitt against Vaitele Soi on the undercard with the winner promised a shot at the winner

The syndicate did it, those vatos are ruthless...best to stay outta there way.

Tarver couldnt be beat so they stole his belt.

Comment

"When you get beat by a legend on steroids, you become a legend!"

Comment

So Green got ko'd retired came back and is still the champ????damn now that is a damn legend

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
                So Green got ko'd retired came back and is still the champ????damn now that is a damn legend
                I know right? Why the F isn't Lateef being offered up the fight with Green? And did they really hand Tarvers belt to Green? That's somewhat random

Comment

Come on Guys, the IBO is the most respected governing body beginning with an I and the 2nd most respected governing body ending with BO.

They're a class act.

On a serious not, smart move by them. There's an upswing in boxing in Oz & NZ at the moment. If they can corner the market (like the WBO did in the UK late 80's early 90's) they can make some money & become semi legit. And the Aussies & Kiwi's don't have to stay up til odd hours to watch a world title bout.

Win-Win-Win. Win.

Comment

They fighting for the vacant IBO title?

Comment

Working...
                    X