Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Livid: I Only Needed Two More Rounds To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito Livid: I Only Needed Two More Rounds To Win!

Miguel Cotto retained his WBA junior middleweight title, easily stopping challenger Antonio Margarito who was unable to continue because of a badly swollen right eye. The 31-year-old Puerto Rican champ Cotto improved to 37-2-0 with a dominating TKO victory at a sold-out Madison Square Garden on Saturday as he avenged a controversial loss to Margarito three years ago.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn if a girl hit me so hard to the point that my eye is completely shut, I would be very embarrassed lol.

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhh.

That wasn't happening with two good eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
        Damn if a girl hit me so hard to the point that my eye is completely shut, I would be very embarrassed lol.
        Or turned on.

Comment

Deary... sorry Margarito post plaster version of you sucks.

Comment

His eye was completely shut, he was saved by the doctor and referee from remaining blind for the rest of his existence. Cotto would have still landed gutting blows on that eye with his money punch the left hook and would have shuttered that orbital bone all over again.

He should be thankful that he was saved from himself as he is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Miguel Cotto retained his WBA junior middleweight title, easily stopping challenger Antonio Margarito who was unable to continue because of a badly swollen right eye. The 31-year-old Puerto Rican champ Cotto improved to 37-2-0 with a dominating TKO victory at a sold-out Madison Square Garden on Saturday as he avenged a controversial loss to Margarito three years ago.

[Click Here To Read More]
              " he hits like a girl "

Dude, then you just got b1tch-slapped to death

Whats next Tony, a gay bar in Tijuana and a couple bottles of tequila?

Comment

Lol shut up faqqot u didnt win 1 round and u had no chance at the stoppage.

Comment

AM 2 far behind w/no chance to win but why didn't officals & doctors see this vs Pac??? that was the bout that really needed to be stopped & from here on all commissions should pay attention to that eye, as it'll re-occur and there could be/has some permanent damage/vision limitation...

Comment

I have watched boxing for over 20 years and I have never seen a fight stopped liked that. He was the aggressor in almost every round. He WAS building momentum... one of the judges gave him the 9th round. I understand why it was done the way it was done but lets not pretend... Cotto was winning but I wish the fight went on longer...it looked like it was about to get interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X