No announcement yet.

Best protein for boxing...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best protein for boxing...?

Hey guys im getting myself a diet plan, and gonna get some protein shake which protein is best for boxing?

I'd say Whey. But that's what has been best for me. Might not be best for you.

Comment

You should try EcoProtein, which is developed with Mikkel Kessler to accomodate his high demands for quality and ecology.

You would have to have it send from Denmark, though, but it can be bought on the internet?

Comment

steak, chicken and eggs

Comment

Has anyone tried CNP Protein

Comment

Originally posted by nÔÔb_out_king View Post
            You should try EcoProtein, which is developed with Mikkel Kessler to accomodate his high demands for quality and ecology.

You would have to have it send from Denmark, though, but it can be bought on the internet?
            £ 199.00

Edit: sorry found out it was the krone sign.

$38 aint bad actually.
            Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 06-28-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
              steak, chicken and eggs
              that's why you so fat, fatso.

Comment

Protein is protein, there's no one product that would be more useful to a boxer than anyone else, it is what it is.

The best protein I ever used was Gaspari Myofusion, it is a blend of whey and casein with other amino acids and useful nutrients, the 6 hour release process is great, your muscles are always being fed.

Comment

i like weight gainer myself even though im not bulking up. my training sessions have been intense since i switched from just protein to the protein plus alot of carbs

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                    i like weight gainer myself even though im not bulking up. my training sessions have been intense since i switched from just protein to the protein plus alot of carbs
                    Good call, I bet you feel the extra carbs, surely to heavy to take before training though? do you use it in the morning then after training?

Comment

Working...
                    X