No announcement yet.

Burning Fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pound4Pound1986
    is there an excercise to burning the stomach fat? i want tighter abs all pure muscle
    The first place you gain fat is your stomach and its the last place to leave!! some people will never have flat abs!!

The only way of getting the stomach you want is by eating less Kcals than your body burns. Men should burn 2500Kcals per day so you need to eat 2000kcals max until you can see your abs. I'm sure you know to exercise too

Crunches wont help lose weight, your better swimming or running etc. Crunches will only burn a limited ammount of energy and the only reason someone should do them is if they want a six pack or for fighting reasons.

You could always try the ECA stack becuase its working for me.

Comment

Just wanted too mention that efedrine is one the druglist, dont use it if your competing youl get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876
        how long have you been using this and how much have you lost?this is it anyone who has used this stack...hopefully getting my stack tomorrow

where are you gettin the ephedrine and everything from? i want to get ahold of like a months worth or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
          3 days and 5 lbs.

Thats nothing unusual for me! I could lose that going for a piss but i have i feeling its working.

I hope it works so i can forget about blowing up in weight when i'm injured. I waste so much time getting ripped that i lose valuable time to improve skills.

so how are things now after a while of bein on it? whered you get ahold of the ephedra,i am gonna do this sure thing

Comment

how often do you do the ECA stack is it in the morning everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by NichtGeflechten
              1 ephedrine hcl tablet
              1 caffeine tablet
              1 aspirin

Take first thing in morning. Your belly will be gone in a month.

yeah because u would die in a week

Comment

slightly off tack, did anyone ever try the cola/paracetamol combo for energy? I used to work with a keen cyclist who reccomended it for energy buzzes. I tried it one night before leaving work, it certainly hit the spot I was buzzing! Not without it's risks though I believe. Anyone tried e-bay for their dieting ****?

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lol999
                  slightly off tack, did anyone ever try the cola/paracetamol combo for energy? I used to work with a keen cyclist who reccomended it for energy buzzes. I tried it one night before leaving work, it certainly hit the spot I was buzzing! Not without it's risks though I believe. Anyone tried e-bay for their dieting ****?

Lol
                  sounds like it would be a big energy boost, but no i havn;t tried ebay im not a big fan of using that site but thats only bc i don;t trust people wasily and why bother when you can get all the dieting stuff ya need at your local nutrition store (in my case GNC or sport& living). Thats where i got everything for the ECH stack which i started yesturday.

Comment

Working...
                  X