No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy

What a season finale that was holy fcking **** it was good.

I knew there was no way Jax was going to let Pope get off for killing Opie and Tig's daughter. Best part was killing Pope. Genius how Jax framed Clay for the murder though, keeping his relations with Pope's right hand guy intact, but getting the proper revenge for Opie and Tig.

Gemma is BY FAR the person I hate the most on the show. My prediction is, with two more seasons left of the show, Jax is going to kill Gemma at some point. She's a snake and as big a problem as Clay was/is.

Comment

Yea she is.

Comment

Sutter said the former US Marshal will be back for the 6th season 100%. So I'm sure he'll have a lot to do with next season. I hope Nero's character returns. He's a good mentor for Jax.

Also glad that Bobby turned his VP patch in, he's smart and everything, but he doesn't have what it takes to be the VP. Chibs will probably get that call now.

Interesting to see what happens with Clay next season. I find it hard to believe Sutter will simply kill him off as part of revenge for Pope's death.

Comment

Anybody catch Mayans MC? Thoughts?

Comment

What ever happened to Markbnlv??

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Didn't realize this was out already. Will have to check it out.

Any connections to the SAMCRO dudes or Jax's dad or something. Thought I heard it was gonna be set in the past so I was thinking Jax's dad might have a cameo here & there or something.

Comment

I hope the story heats up because the acting is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  I thought it was pretty good. The second half of the episode gets a hell of a lot more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What ever happened to Markbnlv??

I remember he had a baby and had sole custody IIRC. Then he gradually started posting less, until he finally left for good. Mark is a good dude, wish he was still posting. Beercules kind of reminds me of him. They both like to get sht faced drunk and make threads to talk about their feelings. Lmao

Beer is more of a joker, and Mark was more of a hothead.

Comment

Working...
                    X