No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Says Dislike Fuels Him To KO Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Says Dislike Fuels Him To KO Chavez

Sergio Martinez is unable to hide his disdain for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. They collide in a Sept. 15 middleweight title fight in Las Vegas.

The elite middleweight mostly projects a pleasant disposition, but Martinez (49-2-2, 28 KOs) gets aggravated when the conversation turns to the undefeated son of Mexico’s most renowned boxer.

[Click Here To Read More]

WTF? 2-1 favorite?

Who does Martinez think is #1, Floyd or Manny?

Comment

All this shiet talk won't matter once you're both in the ring.

Comment

So hyped for this fight!

Comment

martinez is talking too much shiet he thinks he is a ****ing God or something in boxing and i got a feeling chavez jr is going to rock that old martinez ass all night , dont talk crap old men just do what ever you say you gonna do and stop the whining alredy !!

Comment

We get it already mother****er! you dont like chavez.

Comment

Martinez has been the only one talking smack. He's just trying to sell himself to fight manny, floyd, canelo, or cotto. I dont like it and JCC is going to put a hurt on him. JCC via KO or Split Decision. Who wants to bet and how do i bet?

Comment

I love this talk from Martinez. Can't wait til he backs it up and shuts down Jr's hype train

Comment

This talk is making me more hyped tbh, these two absolutely hate each other & there is no doubt it will be a great fight!

Fantastic stuff, a much needed legitimate world level grudge match.

Comment

Hey remember all those ignorant posters who kept saying "I still don't believe this fight is going to happen it will never happen!!!! wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guess who was right again? It rhymes with "ushahadeen".

Comment

Working...
                    X