No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Superman Soars: BoxingScene's 2013 Fighter of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Superman Soars: BoxingScene's 2013 Fighter of the Year

By Cliff Rold - June was a good month for men of steel.

Within the span of six days, the Last Son of Krypton set the screen and box office afire for a new generation in “Man of Steel” and Adonis Stevenson scorched Chad Dawson for the lineal and WBC World Light Heavyweight Championship.

Boxing’s “Superman” landed first.

On June 8th, the face of the Light Heavyweight division changed with a single explosive left hand. BoxingScene’s 2013 Fighter of the Year was only halfway through what would be a memorable campaign. [Click Here To Read More]

same pic as me on firstclassboxing

Comment

I kinda agree with this pick but I also think Kovalev beat the same level of competition and did it in better fashion

Comment

He deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks
          I kinda agree with this pick but I also think Kovalev beat the same level of competition and did it in better fashion
          Who the hell did Kovalev beat thats better then Dawson or even Cloud for that matter? Cloud would spark out The black russian and Cleverly too

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Stevenson, Kovalev, Golokvin, Rigondeaux and Mayweather are all deserving. 2013 was a great year in boxing. I dont buy Bradley though. Many felt like he lost to Provodnikov and had the ref ruled a knockdown in the 2nd it would have been a draw. He looked decent vs Marquez but Marquez isnt a legit WW and his performance was certainly not up to the caliber of those other fighters I mentioned.

Comment

Stevenson is a rapist

Comment

The Real Fighter Of The Year...

Adonis "Superman" Stevenson!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  Stevenson, Kovalev, Golokvin, Rigondeaux and Mayweather are all deserving. 2013 was a great year in boxing. I dont buy Bradley though. Many felt like he lost to Provodnikov and had the ref ruled a knockdown in the 2nd it would have been a draw. He looked decent vs Marquez but Marquez isnt a legit WW and his performance was certainly not up to the caliber of those other fighters I mentioned.
                  bradley is legit . provo will be a beast in the sport and jmm is arguably in the best shape of his life even with his climbing age... those question's can be raised for a guy like danny garcia though not being able to man handle old man juddah and beating a unproven lucas mathy

Comment

D $ G. Beat all fighters put in front of him. Including classic bouts with Lucas, n Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X