No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril: I'll Fight Brandon Rios at 160 To Get a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abril: I'll Fight Brandon Rios at 160 To Get a Rematch

Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs) feels like he left the ring a winner on Saturday night, even after his controversial split decision loss to Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs) at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. The consensus at ringside was that Abril had done more than enough to walk out of the fight as the victor. [Click Here To Read More]

This man invented the HANDLOCK Its like the Headlock but instead you lock the opponents hands .

Lol Both these guys sucked and honestly i was embarrased that such low level boxing was displayed on ppv. Ugly Ugly Ugly fight

Herrera vs alvarado saved the night now those guys can fight

Comment

no need man we already saw you win,you kept your belt.move o and enjoy the rest of your career.no need to be robbed again

Comment

Abril put on a clinic....bum bum got his ass handed to him. Bum bum is on the way out any body with boxing ability can beat him easy. It a wrap bum bum.

Comment

It was nice while it lasted for the bum. I guess over the coming months we will be seeing more images of him with hospital patients trying to get some modicum of respect back.

But it's too late. You're crap, you disrespect the sport, you disrespect others and you disrespect yourself!

The definition of a bum.

Comment

I watched the fight for a second time nothing changed 10-2 Abril he schooled Rios pretty easily no need for a rematch but a Lundy rematch would be good right about now for Abril

Comment

Brandon probably borrows fellow Donaire's excuse on Rigondeaux.....He has a boring style... LOL

Comment

Just watched the fight for the first time.

One of the worst robberies I have ever witnessed.

Comment

this clowjn is a disgrace to oxnard! all the good hip hop in oxnard and he comes out to that whack ass rap?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Just watched the fight for the first time.

One of the worst robberies I have ever witnessed.
                    It was a car jacking.

People claiming a Rios victory..... I just can't fathom how. If your from his camp, or family, fine.

But how the hell can you watch that fight, and not give the nod to Abril?

Comment

Working...
                    X