No announcement yet.

No pain, no gain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pain, no gain

what do you think, is this statement true?
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Of course it is. If you wonīt train hard you canīt progress. Thatīs just the way how human body works.
    You have to work versatile and all the time a little bit harder, otherwise your improvement stops. Just remember take care of the rest and nutrition.

Comment

Originally posted by punch
      what do you think, is this statement true?
      Yep.

Actually what i thought was basically when it starts hurt (When you do exercises) that is when the muscle is breaking down the most, that is you will get the most benefit. So say if your doing 60 press ups and you get to like 45 and it hurts, just push the extra bit and it does a world of good for your arm/shoulder muscles.

Thats what i think.

Comment

pain is the body telling you that your doing something its not used to doing at that lever ore/and pace.

its when your arms feel like they are going to fall off you are going to improve.

Comment

The aches and pains after training are good signs, the body is an amazing thing it can withstand alot, so i'd def agree with no pain no gain

Comment

its true for someone who wants to push themselves to their limits and beyond.however you should never push the pain threshold if you are training with an injury.the "pain"there, is the body telling you to stop what you are doing.rest and nutrition is just as important as the training itself(as Green Tea said).

Comment

Working...
            X