(VIDEO)11-17-12 Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    Good eyes. I appreciate it
    No problem...wasn't much there to criticize though. Very good work. When will you be fighting and where?

Comment

You did not do the Manny arm raise at 25s in did you? *smh*

Nice upperbody movement, and I saw a few really sweet pivots... I'm assuming you've got the black headgear.

Thought a few lead hooks were thrown with your opponent way out of range, early, but I like the jab and the 1,2 you started using at the end of the round and beginning of the next. Seemed like it helped you find your range.

All in all though, I love that head movement, The footwork looks nice, you look like you got some pop in those punches (especially given that you're throwin' with 18s there)

How long have you been at this?

If this is a shyt day for you, I'd like to see some stuff when you're on your "A" game.

Also, for real, that camera needs to be replaced. It looks like its about the same picture quality of my 3 year old daughters playschool camera.

Comment

That's fu(ked up. I spar to either advance, learn, or to teach. Dudes wearing 14s over 150 have low self esteem, real talk
        I wear 18s because they're easier to hide behind. just me?

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
          No problem...wasn't much there to criticize though. Very good work. When will you be fighting and where?
          February or March. No clue where the venue will be.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            You did not do the Manny arm raise at 25s in did you? *smh*

Nice upperbody movement, and I saw a few really sweet pivots... I'm assuming you've got the black headgear.

Thought a few lead hooks were thrown with your opponent way out of range, early, but I like the jab and the 1,2 you started using at the end of the round and beginning of the next. Seemed like it helped you find your range.

All in all though, I love that head movement, The footwork looks nice, you look like you got some pop in those punches (especially given that you're throwin' with 18s there)

How long have you been at this?

If this is a shyt day for you, I'd like to see some stuff when you're on your "A" game.

Also, for real, that camera needs to be replaced. It looks like its about the same picture quality of my 3 year old daughters playschool camera.
            Thanks a lot. I've been boxing for 9 years. And my camera does suck, it's getting taken care of in a couple weeks. Haha.

Comment

February or March. No clue where the venue will be.
              Pro or amateur?

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                Pro or amateur?
                Pro.............

Comment

Working...
                X