Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather any team win than the Cardinals.

Comment

• Hopefully Boston takes this. I wouldn't even mind the Cards winning it if it mean they beat the Tigers in the process.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

Comment

• although that was a tough way to go out, i'm still very proud of what the boys in blue accomplished this year...next season, with a healthy Kemp and maybe adding another solid pitcher, they can finally get to the World Series

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              although that was a tough way to go out, i'm still very proud of what the boys in blue accomplished this year...next season, with a healthy Kemp and maybe adding another solid pitcher, they can finally get to the World Series
              boom goes the.....
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-21-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

well, not making any excuses because the Cards outplayed us but, we were missing a huge piece and had a gimpy Ethier and Hanley

Comment

• Hanley and Ethier were never fully healthy and that really but us. The Cards pitching was just unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    well, not making any excuses because the Cards outplayed us but, we were missing a huge piece and had a gimpy Ethier and Hanley
                    oh I was agreeing with ya.....I just forgot to add the ...."boom goes the dynamite" ahahhah

Comment

• THE BEARD IS BACK
                      1 yr $10 million deal

Looks like the Dodgers are willing to trade Either or Kemp as well

Comment

Working...
                      X