Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Hopes Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Offer Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We though Khan was delusional, then Brook and Algieri flash their crap, and now Guerrero and his ****? He takes the cake!

Comment

guerrero can fight someone like devon alexander

Comment

I can't understand why among common Mayweather opponents, Guerrero is being dismiss by Arum and Roach to face Pacman, it's a more realistic fight than forcing Canelo to go down at the weight the Pac camp desires.

Guerrero is still a better name than Algieri and Abregu.

Comment

Robert Guerrero is not only annoying but he's also a delusional and boring fighter. I really hope he gets knocked out or gets the **** kicked out of him this Saturday.

Comment

Robert sipping too much Jesus juice

Comment

He already won the lottery getting the first fight - and it was a stinker! No chance of a rematch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                He hopes for another big pay day and some more of the media attention every opponent who faces mayweather gets...I think floyd should stop fighting Mexican fighters they're like boxing bob's they just stand there and receive punches..btw pacquiao got knocked out by JMM who has no idea about boxing lol that shows you how manny pookyaiao made a name for himself by fighting weight drained damaged goods from flop prank
                Hahaha.Too funny

Comment

Not interested in the rematch it would be one sided again.

Comment

Brian Sutherland got a better shot at having a threesome with Kate Upton and Scarlett Johansson than Ghost does at landing a rematch with FMJ bwahahahahaha

Comment

Way down in my wish list…

#567 – Learn to iron
                      #568 – Observe mattresses being assembled in a bed factory
                      #569 – Study the micro structure of a common house potato
                      #570 – Guerrero / Mayweather 2

Comment

Working...
                      X