No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pavlik Recovering, Chavez Not Ready For Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Pavlik Recovering, Chavez Not Ready For Martinez

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum gave us an update on middleweight star Kelly Pavlik, currently staying at the Betty Ford Clinic. Pavlik is trying to overcome his addition to alcohol. Arum also gave a response to a recent interview that appeared on BoxingScene.com with promoter Lou DiBella, who said Sergio Martinez would murder Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in a potential fight. Chavez is the silver champion at middleweight, which makes him a mandatory challenger to the full champion Martinez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chavez not ready for Martinez?

Comment

Arum on Chavez: “Would he get murdered by Martinez? I don't know. I do know that he is an unproven quantity at this point. Does he get murdered? I don't know, possibly he does but no one knows. Chavez is not ready for Martinez now, I do know that.”
      so much for the silver champion dinero de vaca

Comment

What a disappointing direction Pavliks career has gone. Seemed promising at one point but is in shambles now. Hopefully he can get it together before its too late.

Comment

Chavez pulled out of Wolak fight due to severe flu-like illness

Comment

Yeah he is unproven when its convenient for you Arum. Yet he isn't unproven enough for cotto. This guy can lie with the best of them. It was hilarious when he negotiated with himself during the "negotiations" for the 2nd mayweather fight. Arum is a

Comment

Originally posted by antweezy23 View Post
              Chavez pulled out of Wolak fight due to severe flu-like illness
              did he? you mean he's ducking wolak now?

Comment

chavez is not ready for cotto and that beating cotto is goin gto give him chavez will always be a bum just cuz you have roach doesnt mean ure skillz get better

Comment

Martinez abuses all of the top rank guys around that weight class not just Jr., Cotto and Pac would get slaughtered and Pavlik already got spanked

Comment

**** is wrong with pavlik??damn

Comment

Working...
                    X