No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Wait! Rigo's gonna tax that ass... Boxing 101

Remember how bad Donaire's face looked after the Vasquez fight... Haha wait till Rigo land's 50% of his harder more accurate punches on Donaire's noggin.

I expect both of Donaire's eyes to be shut somewhere around the 8th round...after that Rigo's gonna be landing 70 to 80% percent of his punches forcing the ref to stop the fight. 10th round TKO! Rigo improves to 12-0!

Comment

rigondeaux kot in 9 round

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        U crazy! Donaire will get exposed.
        I would've though that before but Rigo was getting caught with the left hook over and over in his last fight!

Comment

Man I'm hope this **** is in NY, I'm in there baby!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nobody is complaining about this fight it just that fact that Top Rank can't just do business with GBP's. It's silly and childesh! There was no reason for them not to take GBP's offer other than Arum's ego being tarnished. So Donaire has to fight for less because of Arums ego?? That's sad! I guess though Donaire is just a gentile so he has to listen to the Zionist!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On
              Good. Let's see what some posters on here will say when Donaire stops him.
              GJ Donaire and move on? Then we can finally stop talking about this damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                Nobody is complaining about this fight it just that fact that Top Rank can't just do business with GBP's. It's silly and childesh! There was no reason for them not to take GBP's offer other than Arum's ego being tarnished. So Donaire has to fight for less because of Arums ego?? That's sad! I guess though Donaire is just a gentile so he has to listen to the Zionist!!
                Donaire's manager and promoter claim to not have even received an offer from GB. I don't know who's telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by "Smokin Sugar"

Donaire's manager and promoter claim to not have even received an offer from GB. I don't know who's telling the truth.
                  Umm no. Dunkin and Arum told Steve Kim they DID receive the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Umm no. Dunkin and Arum told Steve Kim they DID receive the contract.

When? A few days ago they were crying on twitter about not receiving anything.

Comment

Really glad this fight is gonna happen, can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X