Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREATINE my review and how it affected me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CREATINE my review and how it affected me....

Ok well some of you know some fighters take creatine to gain weight to move up. Well I have been on this new creatine for 2 months and I am gonna tell you what I seen so far and experienced.

I started off weign 145 my goal was 150

The creatine I took is the new caplet form.

CEE-pro from muscletech. Cost about 40 bucks with gnc gold card.

I took the recommended amount, First week of taking it I felt an increase in my reps while working out, remember to drink tons of water at least 10 glasses, after the first week I put on 5 pounds not sure if it is water retention since my face was not bloated like when i used the powder form creatine 4 years ago. Well my arms looked pumpled and were half an inch bigger after a week an half. I continued this for the two months and the days I didnt drink enough water I felt drowsy but that was only 4 times out of the two months and made sure to hydrate.

Well what shocked me is that I am able to work out more and my muscles have a fuller look! What the shocking part was is that my goal weight was 150 pounds and I was told a good gain of muscle or weight in 2 months was 5 pounds well I weigh 163 pounds now I went from 145 to 163 I gained 18 pounds! I have hard muscles too I do not plan on taking creatine after my bottle finished but I hope that these gains are not temporary I am a hard gainer and the creatine really helped!

Do you consider this a steroid?

Oh ya I also drank 3 protien whey drinks a day and at 4 small meals with snacks and 3 cups of milk and multi vitamins and fishoil every day diet also plays a part. Everytime I raved sugar I ate some sweet fruits like mangos and strawberrys and cherries.

Comment

this should have been in the training and nutrition section of the forums. Anywayz, I don't take creatine cuz I heard it hurts your kidneys.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
        this should have been in the training and nutrition section of the forums. Anywayz, I don't take creatine cuz I heard it hurts your kidneys.
        If you do not drink enough liquids and load creatine yes, but these new pills work better you dont have to drink 2 spoons with juice anymore, you just pop 2 pills and drink alot of liquids and you should be ok.

Comment

**** that ****. You should see my arms after taking IGF-1 and D-Test after 1 year. Creatine is for *******

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
            If you do not drink enough liquids and load creatine yes, but these new pills work better you dont have to drink 2 spoons with juice anymore, you just pop 2 pills and drink alot of liquids and you should be ok.
            Have you ever tried ripped fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
              Have you ever tried ripped fuel?

Ya it didnt work for me, I tried almost everything except for those prohormones stuff and anything that is hard to pronounce!

So far Creatine works but I am only taking it short term and then I am gonna just stay with taking protien shakes the best are Syntrax nectar and gf-pro from ergopharm mix that with cold water and it down it no after taste.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
                **** that ****. You should see my arms after taking IGF-1 and D-Test after 1 year. Creatine is for *******
                ^ well then I am a ***** haahha but hey I put on 18 to 20 pounds so you cant deny that **** after 2 months and I didnt need roids either or prohormones.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives

So what gains have you seen? and did your facial bones grow from the igf-1?

Comment

The moment you stop taking creatine your muscles will start to shrink back down to previous size. All creatine does is retain water in your muscles, unlike protien which builds perminant muscle.

Comment

Working...
                    X