Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Buffer Says Both Froch, Kessler Have Advantages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Buffer Says Both Froch, Kessler Have Advantages

Hall of Fame ring announcer Michael Buffer will be calling IBF Super Middleweight Champion Carl Froch and WBA Champion Mikkel Kessler into the ring for their blockbuster rematch on May 25 at the O2 Arena live on Sky Sports Box Office in ‘Warriors’ Call’ in association with Betfair.

The “Voice of Champions”, who has announced more than 500 world title fights in over 30 countries, is excited to be part of what he thinks could be the fight of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't Buffer get like $100.000 per fight? Maybe his stock just went up again since he's a boxing expert now...

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      Doesn't Buffer get like $100.000 per fight? Maybe his stock just went up again since he's a boxing expert now...
      Seeing as he has announced over 500 world title fights in 30 countries I am sure he is well placed to have an opinion on the fight, plus, his comments were spot on!

Can't wait for this fight!

Comment

I'm eagerly awaiting the expert opinion of the timekeeper.

Comment

buffer has been ringside at thousands of world class boxing matches.

Comment

Damn Michael got me even more pumped up for this !! I wasn't even aware that was possible.

Let's get ready to rumble.

War Froch and War Kessler.

Comment

The quiet man

Yeah looking forward to this one I think froch has just got the edge on him

Comment

His trademark saying also nets him money as well as some other odds and ends make him money...he probably makes more then most boxers.

Comment

please every1 don't buy this BS, he's a casual observer who has been @ many bouts, most of his time is spent reviewing his notes & speaking 2 peeps @ ringside, are you all that gullible???he's interested in nothihng more than promoting himself....

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    His trademark saying also nets him money as well as some other odds and ends make him money...he probably makes more then most boxers.
                    I've seen a documentary on him. His company is worth something like in the hundreds of millions. This guy started in the 70's and his saying is not only used in Boxing, but also MMA where his partner and brother is an announcer. It's also used in basketball. He's well rich and certainly richer than 95% of the boxers out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X