No announcement yet.

Pacquaio should be stripped of his Fighter Of The Decade crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    Mayweather should have been, plain and simple.

How a guy with a loss, a draw, and another fight he arguably lost won FOTD is beyond me.

Mayweather still beat Corrales, Chavez, Hernandez, Castillo, N'dou, Gatti, Judah, De La Hoya, Hatton and Marquez in the decade.

Mayweather never lost #1 P4P either. And Pac never took it from anyone. He got it by default when Floyd was retired.

Now we can all say he was avoiding Floyd once and for all, only morons would deny it at this point.
    Mayweather clearly lost to Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      It's Bob Arum. Pacquiao has no problems fighting anyone.
      Pacquiao is at the point where he can say "No, I don't want Marquez, make the Mayweather fight".

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
        Might as well strip Roy of his award as well, have you seen him fight lately?
        ....excellent!

Comment

i agree go back to the past cuz he won it in the past decade moron

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            It's Bob Arum. Pacquiao has no problems fighting anyone.
            ^^^ this.

too bad pac's personality wouldn't allow him to tell arum to **** off.

roach is his papa so he probably looks up to arum now as a grandfather figure.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Pacquiao is at the point where he can say "No, I don't want Marquez, make the Mayweather fight".

right, so people can then say he's ducking jmm .... lol!

Comment

You can't strip someone of Fighter of the Decade.

Fighter of the Decade is merely an opinion that can change from person to person.

Hell, the 60's has Muhammad Ali, Dick Tiger, Emile Griffith and Carlos Ortiz who are argued to be fighter of the decade for that decade just to start.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  right, so people can then say he's ducking jmm .... lol!
                  exactamundo!!! people will go crazy at him saying he doesn't want to get his ass kicked again..

Comment

Hahaha. I knew it that the *****s are still butthurt to pac for being a fighter of the decade. Sorry *****s pac is miles ahead and floyd will just keep dreaming that he can get this recognition.

Comment

yeah, strip him for the last decade's award because of his current fight in 2011..

Comment

Working...
                      X