• El Perro knee's Cotto in under 9...

agree?...............
    yes
    56.67%
    no
    40.00%
    mauybe
    3.33%

he needs to fight more rounds and get his mojo back..............

Comment

I agree with homie Big smooth, he needs more rounds. He is used to quick KO's and not everyone will fall and even if some fall they will rise.

I do agree he beats Cotto.

Initially when chave jr, canelo and Angulo came out I was rooting for Angulo to be the best of the 3.

Comment

I agree, but he needs a few more fights and rounds in...

Comment

If Angulo fought Cotto next he would lose. Angulo hasn't been past 6 round's since april 2010. After Angulo get's some decent round's in he'll be ready for anybody at 154.

Comment

Would take Cotto in a heartbeat. He would jab Angulo's slow ass too death!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Would take Cotto in a heartbeat. He would jab Angulo's slow ass too death!

The Angulo of today....maybe, but after Perro get's a couple tune-up's out of the way it will be a very different story.

Comment

let's be realistic, amazing left by Angulo tonight and that's why you (TS) believes he beats Cotto, he needs more rounds like many have said here to get his grove back and he still won't beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  let's be realistic, amazing left by Angulo tonight and that's why you (TS) believes he beats Cotto, he needs more rounds like many have said here to get his grove back and he still won't beat Cotto.

If you wanna talk about being realistic Cotto ain't ever gonna fight Angulo.... Cotto fight's for the money nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    hey bro we all know that cotto folds to one thing, and that one thing is toughness. that's something that perro holds. cotto would get beat up.

Comment

Working...
                    X