Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone rate Christobell Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola is usually in entertaining fights.

He gave his best effort to win against Vitali, unlike Kevin Johnson who just showed up for his paycheque.

Comment

He's a complete hypejob... I know too much about the bum because of the media... he should go back to sleeping on concrete floors

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
        And by that I assume you mean his MMA career?
        a guy with talent who doesn't always prepare himself as good as he should. tony tubbs is another guy he reminds me of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Arreola is a good fighter, I think he's not come into shape and not taken this sport seriously enough because of his early success.

I think he can go far but he has to turn his life around, come in under 240lbs and really show his heart is in it.

So far, I have seen him look good this year physically in the interviews I have seen of him so maybe he's turned a new leaf.
          That is true, but what can we say? Even David Haye is better than any HW we have right now. Wilder, although very strong, doesn't look like he will ever lead the pack, imo.

Comment

Saying that titty Arreola is a waste of talent is giving him far more credit than he deserves.When has Arreola ever demonstrated such talents? He could show up in great shape and it still wouldn't change the fact that he's such a predictable,limited fighter.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            a guy with talent who doesn't always prepare himself as good as he should. tony tubbs is another guy he reminds me of.

The Tony Tubbs comparison is terrible.Not just because there's no stylistic similarities,but because Tubbs actually had talent.

Comment

Nope... He's a fat indisciplined joke

Comment

Working...
              X