No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fewer Than 300 Tickets Were Bought For Mundine-McKart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fewer Than 300 Tickets Were Bought For Mundine-McKart

A total of 286 tickets were sold for this past Saturday’s middleweight bout between Anthony Mundine and Bronco McKart, according to figures provided by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

[Click Here To Read More]

No *****, that's what happens when you get a washed up against an unknown in the US. I wouldn't have done a pi$$-per-view to watch it, let alone a Pay-per-view. Love those numbers. Poetic justice and payback for trying to make a PPV out of something that barely qualifies as an ESPN undercard.
    Last edited by richardt; 07-19-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Hahahaha Mundine is such a huge draw, how could Floyd not want to fight such a massive draw?! 286 tickets, probably all McKart fans too lol

Comment

Wow that's sad.

Comment

What do you expect when Mundine is a 37 year old foreigner making his debut and McKart is nearly 42 years old 20 years past hs prime not really mouth watering stuff is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            Wow that's sad.
            Sad???? That is fuking beautiful!!!!!!! That idiot Mundine thinks he can say 9/11 was justified and then expect people to show up??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What you chaps don't realise is that Mundine is a household name in Australia, he just happens to be unknown in the US

He is the first boxer in history to have had every one of his professional fights broadcast for television and has generated more pay-per-views than any other Australian boxer since he turned professional.

Comment

I've seen people fighting in the street outside a pub in front of bigger audiences.

These guys should have a rematch with Bradley-Alexander II on the undercard for the ultimate in terrible ticket sales.

Comment

Mundine is garbage. Stay out of the US. You're not wanted here. Stay in Australia where your trashy ass belongs.

Comment

Damn i think i can sell more tickets than that fighting a local crackhead.

Comment

Working...
                    X