Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheat day err day for me, but i work out daily

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
      I saw on youtube, FLoyd eats basically waterever he wants, no very strict diet diet. It worksm as long as you work your ass out like a dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lCOp78pEz4
      I wouldn't believe all the **** Floyd says... I get his message, u can do whatever u want (eat fat foods), as long as u work hard, but I doubt he's eating Taco Bell and Mickey Ds 24/7. He has a professional chef on call remember..

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        I wouldn't believe all the **** Floyd says... I get his message, u can do whatever u want (eat fat foods), as long as u work hard, but I doubt he's eating Taco Bell and Mickey Ds 24/7. He has a professional chef on call remember..
        and i doubt the guy's first name is ronald...

Comment

I have a cheat day either on Friday or a boxing sat. Even then, only one of the meals will be terribad (at worst) and I'll try to not get way over. I'll go for a run if I feel too guilty...lol.

Like if I go out with friends to a bar to eat, I'll have a grilled steak and veggies. Or chicken. I try to stay within my daily intake.

If everyone wants fast food, I'll settle for a plain salad (no ranch or dressings) or I'll get Subway if its near.

Ideally I'd have no cheat days since I like what I eat but I plan them around nights I go out. I love to indulge in 20 wings from Wingstop though on a big boxing night. :|...

But yeah adapt to your cheat day/meal. Plan on eating some pasta? Adjust your carb intake..try to hit your protein at least every day.

But i cheated bad on Friday. Went to a bar (ate and drank with some friends) and another bar after with my girl and destroyed a 12 oz steak, has a bit to drink and also smoked a bit of green with her as a rare treat. Thursday worked out like an animal..made Fri my rest day so it was worth it

Comment

Working...
          X