No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez Breaks Victor Ortiz's Jaw, Stops Him in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You dont rightly know me dude. I ask that you stop while you're ahead my man.
    a chief from the DMV #salute

Comment

• Maidana vs Lopez, the winner gets the undisputed title of being ortiz' papi

Comment

• Originally posted by DudeN561 View Post
        I was rooting for Lopez but he didn't outbox or punish Ortiz. He fought well and just happen to get in one phenomenal punch that caused a ton of punishment to Ortiz. That's like saying Randall Bailey fought well the last time he fought. Everyone goes in there with a puncher's chance. It was an entertaining bout. I recently fractured a metacarpal bone in my left hand playing baseball and I have been out two months. It hurts when something breaks or gets fractured. As far as Ali being a warrior, are any of you footing that warriors medical bills now? My opinion.
        As I was watching the fight, I was thinking to myself again and again, how Josesito was connecting really hard shots at Ortiz.

In my opinion, it was not one punch only.

peace!

Comment

• The thing that makes tonight impressive to me is that this is J. Lopez' first fight at WW. He took it on short notice, against a strong, durable guy like Ortiz and won. Lopez will be a beast if his body can adjust to WW, and pick up some power.

Comment

• Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            You people are unreal. Ortiz is my 2nd favorite fighter. I think he's an idiot for leaving his mouth open, but keep fighting?? Really? It's not humane for his corner to let him go out there. He get's paid but the safety of the fighters is the most important thing. So don't give me crap he gets paid for it, he's still a human.
            A true champion fights no matter what! Real Mexican fighters are warriors and keep going! Marquez kept fighting when he had a broken nose before. Hell even Mayweather kept fighting one time when he suffered a briken hand during the fight he didn't quit. Many boxers have had broken jaws and kept fighting. Boxers know what they are signing themselves up! This is a tough sport not a sissy sport if you ain't up for all the injuries in the ring then it's ****ing not for you. Ortiz ain't a warrior he has no heart. This is the 3rd time he has quit.

Comment

• This was a great fight. This time Ortiz really had a reason to quit. Other fighters would probably continued but I can't fault the man. Boxing is not dead! Fights like these will always keep boxing alive.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Migoy0205;12274920]
                Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Staples Center, Los Angeles - Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs) shocked the odds by moving up in weight and stopping Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22KOs) in nine rounds of action. After nine rounds of war, Ortiz suffered a broken jaw and could not continue.

Fight was amazing...

Take that pic down

Comment

Staples Center, Los Angeles - Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs) shocked the odds by moving up in weight and stopping Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22KOs) in nine rounds of action. After nine rounds of war, Ortiz suffered a broken jaw and could not continue.

Fight was amazing...
                  reported for that disgusting avatar

Comment

• VICTOR WAS ****ING WINNING THE FIGHT!!!!!! DAMMIT!!! Lol, but seriously, great fight, but this is why I appreciate the defensive minded fighters. So guys like Lopez and Randall Bailey don't ****ing luck up, shouts to those guys tho, no hate lol. Victor will be back next year.

Comment

Fight was amazing...
                      atg avi.

having said that..

in b4 ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X