Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a time-travel machine is possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think a time-travel machine is possible?

Stephen Hawking once said this: Einstein's general theory of relativity seems to offer the possibility that we could warp space-time so much that we could travel back in time. However, it is likely that warping would trigger a bolt of radiation that would destroy the spaceship and maybe the space-time itself. I have experimental evidence that time travel is not possible.

Aint't it fascinating if this technology would be invented in the future?

That type of technology should be banned, if it were real, it could destroy the world..

We all know the dangers of disrupting space-time continuum......

Comment

it's true man saw it in a movie

all you need is a delorean and some plutonium

and a flux kapactictator

Comment

led, my time machine is almost done it just needs a couple of screws and it’s ready to go.

if you want to use it first just let me know.

Comment

You say it's impossible. Ancient people once thought that earth was flat or the sun is the center of the universe.

Comment

Only in a Delorean.

Comment

Honestly I was watching something, I think it was on Cosmos. It had something to do with light speed.

For example if you travel at light speed to let's say Andromeda, when you come back to earth it'll be like 500 years later and you'll have only aged a couple of years.

Same applies to wormholes. But as for a machine? I don't think so.

Comment

By gosh led, I think you're on to something.

Comment

If we could figure out a way to manipulate quantum physics over the space of a human body, then yes it is possible. We can't even manipulate one atomic particle in the ways predicted by string theory. I remain skeptical.

Comment

Considering 'time' is just a man made abstract concept, Stephen hawking doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

But let me guess, Stephen hawking can't be wrong about anything

Comment

Working...
                    X