Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr: I Have The Heart of a Lion, I'll Tear Klitschko Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr: I Have The Heart of a Lion, I'll Tear Klitschko Apart

Unbeaten contender Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs) is very confident as he continues training for his upcoming fight with WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs) on September 8th in Moscow, Russia. Charr has a lot of respect for Klitschko but he doesn't see himself losing under any scenario. The crowd will be entirely on Vitali's side, although Charr feels that his Siberian roots may garner a few ringside supporters.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Charr is going to receive a beating.

Comment

eh who cares

Comment

Mike Dokes passed yesterday.
          Out of respect, Charr should have shut his mouth for at least 72 hours.
          He will never be a Michael "Dynamite' Dokes.
          In his prime, Mike was a guy who could have given Vitali a real run for his money.

Comment

yaaawn, this will be pure sneeze.

Comment

charr goes from beating danny williams to fighting vitali. that was a washed up williams he beat & he is about to take the beating of his life!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Charr is going to receive a beating.
                Thats right! Not saying that charr hasnt got the heart but he is a club fighter!
                he will be lucky if he goes twelve with vitali!

Comment

I'd say it's a good thing for him n"not to relax for a moment". It's expected that he may suffer a very relaxing 10 seconds or more at the end of the fight. It's hard to imagine a 21 fight tyro who hasn't really fought anyone, beating even a 40 year old Klitschko. But he has to be confident, otherwise he'd never win a fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Last Time I checked, Siberians, are some Bad Madder Truckers!

Comment

Working...
                    X