No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DaVarryl Williamson: I'm More Than Happy To Face Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DaVarryl Williamson: I'm More Than Happy To Face Fury

Tyson (Fury) thinks that being wobbled and dropped in his last three fights makes him ready for a world title shot? He hasn't even been hit by a real puncher yet; a true top 10 guy drops him, stops him and and wishes him good night.

[Click Here To Read More]

This would be a good fight.

Comment

This would be a great fight...doubt Mick H wants to risk Fury though. I reckon DaVarryl KO'd Fury.

Comment

Don't get too excited old man, might have a heart attack.

Comment

williamson is a very small heavyweight but does have excellent power. he once dropped wladimir klitschko in their fight years ago. at this point it's hard to say how this fight would go.williamson could drop him but there is the chance fury destroys him early much like joe mesi did 7 or 8 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            williamson is a very small heavyweight but does have excellent power. he once dropped wladimir klitschko in their fight years ago. at this point it's hard to say how this fight would go.williamson could drop him but there is the chance fury destroys him early much like joe mesi did 7 or 8 years ago...
            ?? He's 6'4! Even compared to Fury he's not VERY small. And even at his age he would **** Fury up, or could. The problem is that that elephant tries to suffocate you by leaning against you every time you hurt him. What he did against Pajkic. It would take someone like the Klits or Helenius to chop him down easily. Someone huge and with a big punch that can actually box. Thats why Chisora gassed so early, he got hugged to death by that clown.

Comment

Working...
            X