No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Khan's Loss: I Would Retire If It Was Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch on Khan's Loss: I Would Retire If It Was Me

Amir Khan has been advised by Carl Froch to consider retirement after being stopped in the fourth round by Danny Garcia in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

So why didn't he retire after Ward outclassed him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
      Because he hasn't been knocked out twice.

Froch is probably just bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
        Cause he knocked Bute the FCUK OUT?

Comment

even journeymen dont retire so why should khan? Journeymen even have careers helping up and coming fighters to pad out their careers, so there is work for khan yet!

But seriously, khan will still win big fights and belts and if last night is anything to go by, he will get ko'ed once in a while when he gets too big for his boots. But at least we know the ko's only happen once in a while and inbetween he has some nice belts and wins under his belt.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 07-15-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Khan needs to change something. That or retire. His health will be in question if he gets sparked again.

Comment

amir khan is only 25 or 26 though...lol. retiring now would be a bad move unless his heart isn't in the sport anymore. amir khan can still find a way to rebound from this loss.. it isn't too late. he just needs to fight more cautiously and try and improve his defense.

Comment

Froch always tells it like it is..

Comment

It seems like frock won't give up being bitter and twisted on khan, he's been like this since he was scrappin with bums when he appeared on the scene. He was also very negative and bitter calzhaghe but stopped he retired. Froth gets outclassed with any boxer who's half descent, we ve seen that. Get him in the ring again ward, chad, even Kessler, the man's an idiot

Comment

he should seriously consider changing trainers...his defense is terrible at times

Comment

Working...
                    X