No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I’m Here To Prove That I’m Better Than You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I’m Here To Prove That I’m Better Than You

By Jake Donovan - From his third pro fight to present day, the scouting report has read that Nonito Donaire has passed every test put in front of him.

These days, passing tests inside the ring is no longer enough for the current 122 lb. titlist. The goal is no longer to prove that he’s pound-for-pound the best fighter in the sport, but sample-for-sample its cleanest as well.

The Fil-Am star made major headlines earlier this month by agreeing to subject himself to random drug testing every day for the rest of his boxing career.

The visits won’t come just during training camp, or directly before and after a prize fight. For as long as he chooses to box professionally, Donaire is on standby to provide blood and urine samples whenever the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) requires.

“VADA will be doing a 24/7/365 random test,” Donaire states of the testing he’s willing to undergo, the only stateside-based fighter in the sport to subject himself to such stringent demands. “Basically it can be any moment at any time they can be knocking at my door. I have to let them know where I will be and they will be knocking on my door.” [Click Here To Read More]

Hey Donaire stop fighting cans

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      Newsflash Fernando Montiel, Vic Darchinyan and Wilfredo Vasquez Jr are not cans, you should get it correct bro Donaire is the real deal...

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        Newsflash Fernando Montiel, Vic Darchinyan and Wilfredo Vasquez Jr are not cans, you should get it correct bro Donaire is the real deal...
        Doesn't help that he's Top Rank also.

What I'd give to see Donaire - Mares, Moreno

Comment

Donaire thinking hes the The Miz, CM Punk & Daniel Bryan all in one.

lol

I give him respect though on that Vada testing. Trying to get the Pacquiao $
          Last edited by DefThatGuy; 06-27-2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Fight Rigondeaux then.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              Who are you to be talking like that? Sounds like you're some tough guy, who who's challenging him, but actually aren't. Go get some air.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Fight Rigondeaux then.
                Is the guy about to retire?

Comment

Saksakan kana ng yabang sa katawan, medyo bawasan mo hangin mo,bka ultimo kababayan mo eh panalangin ka ng matalo.....

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer0620 View Post
                    Saksakan kana ng yabang sa katawan, medyo bawasan mo hangin mo,bka ultimo kababayan mo eh panalangin ka ng matalo.....
                    This is an English forum.

Again Donaire stop fighting cans. Donaire get's KO'd by Gamboa, Rigo, Morene

Comment

Working...
                    X