Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez is not an overhyped fighter! Hes like everyother contender!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvarez is cool, I watched the fight with Cotto at MGM, Yeah he got rocked, are we forgetting he dominated the fight other than that? he showed some character in that fight.

I agree with the TS he's just like the majority of contenders. Maybe if he were 27 and in this position you could say he's a hype job, as of right now we can't say that.

We don't say that about a 20 year old Mike Tyson. Who had he fought of note at the age of 19? And trust me, he had alottttttt more hype the than Alvarez has now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Alvarez is cool, I watched the fight with Cotto at MGM, Yeah he got rocked, are we forgetting he dominated the fight other than that? he showed some character in that fight.

I agree with the TS he's just like the majority of contenders. Maybe if he were 27 and in this position you could say he's a hype job, as of right now we can't say that.

We don't say that about a 20 year old Mike Tyson. Who had he fought of note at the age of 19? And trust me, he had alottttttt more hype the than Alvarez has now.
      wake up people Cotto was paid to take the dive, thats why he signed with DLH right after the fight. Why not sign with his brother?

Comment

Working...
      X