No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liakhovich-Jennings, Adamek Added To Judah-Paris Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liakhovich-Jennings, Adamek Added To Judah-Paris Bill

The White Wolf, Sergei Liakhovich will take on Philadelphia's hot Bryant Jennings in a 10-round co-feature, while heavyweight Tomasz Adamek makes his first ring appearance since facing Heavyweight King Vitali Klitschko on Saturday, March 24th when the NBC Sports Network's "Fight Night" boxing series comes to Brooklyn's Aviator Sports Complex. In the main event of the evening, Brooklyn's Zab Judah takes on unbeaten Junior Welterweight Vernon Paris in a mandated fight for the #1 position in the IBF.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sad to see Adamek who just fought in a football stadium in front of 50K people fighting on a washed up judahs undercard in BK

Comment

Same thing happened to Chagaev, 61.000 people in Gelsenkirchen againt Wlad, then maybe 200 against Walker in a gym one year later...

I think fighting Liakhovich will be a good step for Bryant Jennings.

Comment

Good to see another HW prospect stepping up his competition.

Comment

This is a cool card for being NBC. Judah V Paris has foty candidate written all over it. Both dudes are always in good fights and it could be the start of huge things for Paris.

Comment

I tuned in last time and I will be tuning in for this show too. I like the idea of boxing being on NBC you gotta love it.

Comment

i hope all 3 fights are televised. great NBC card. this is better then some HBO & showtime cards.

Comment

big step up for jennings but kudos taking the fight. liahkovich should be commended for giving jennings this huge opportunity.

Comment

NBC 3/24 card! Liakhovich and Adamek added!

With the addition of Sergei Liakhovich vs. Bryant Jennings and Tomasz Adamek on the under card for Judah-Paris on NBC March 24th in Brooklyn, NY, is shaping out to be an awesome card and is free on NBC! I can’t recall the last time I watched a card of this caliber on main stream television. Definitely looking forward to this card should be a great night of boxing! What do you guys think of the card?

Comment

Cool I suppose.

Judah-Paris is a good fight. Not sure about the other two.

Comment

Working...
                    X