Brandon Rios vs. Kevin Mitchell on Pacquiao vs. Marquez undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs. Kevin Mitchell on Pacquiao vs. Marquez undercard

Brandon Rios vs. Kevin Mitchell on Pacquiao vs. Marquez undercard

Going from John Murray to Rios is ridiculous.Rios by stoppage anytime around the 7th

Comment

Hell yeah hope this means PAC v Marquez is on sky sports 1,2,3,4 because they do follow Mitchell.

Comment

Damn good idea to put Rios on the map in the mainstream, he's definitely a fan friendly fighter. He will absolutely rape and brutally murk Mitchell.

Would rather have Rios vs Katsiditis though. Hopefully thats next maybe, I love them both and would love that fight of the year thriller.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Hell yeah hope this means PAC v Marquez is on sky sports 1,2,3,4 because they do follow Mitchell.
          Pacquiao-Marquez will be on Sky Sports as usual I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            Damn good idea to put Rios on the map in the mainstream, he's definitely a fan friendly fighter. He will absolutely rape and brutally murk Mitchell.

Would rather have Rios vs Katsiditis though. Hopefully thats next maybe, I love them both and would love that fight of the year thriller.
            altho it would be a sure a slugfest , katsidis would'nt last againts rios, kats is just way too beaten up to where he's almost like a punching bag, its a step down fight for rios imo.....atleast mithcell is coming off a win , and he's rated rightfully at the top 10.....

and i think murray vs rios is more legit than kats vs rios tbh...

Comment

No. Rios has his own date on Showtime for Dec. 10. He will be the main event and they are in talks to make Mitchell his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                No. Rios has his own date on Showtime for Dec. 10. He will be the main event and they are in talks to make Mitchell his opponent.
                Nope, he has been added to Pacquiao vs MArquez!

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2011&mm=11&dd=12

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Nope, he has been added to Pacquiao vs MArquez! http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2011&mm=11&dd=12
                  thats wassup......

Comment

Mitchell should be behind a computer or running a company. Rios is going to hand that kid his lunch. Feel bad for kevo because he doesn't have a shot in hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X