No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Donaire vs. Nishioka, Rios vs. Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Donaire vs. Nishioka, Rios vs. Alvarado

Los Angeles, California - The weights are in for HBO's doubleheader at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California. IBF/WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire weighed in at 121.6pounds. Toshiaki Nishioka, who holds the WBC's Diamond title, weighed in at 121.8-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rios made weight comfortably, Alvarado had no problem's as usual. Cant ***in wait!!! Nishioka was the only one that looked depleted.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Rios made weight comfortably, Alvarado had no problem's as usual. Cant ***in wait!!! Nishioka was the only one that looked depleted.
      he looked ok to me...or are you implying he's weightdrained?

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        he looked ok to me...or are you implying he's weightdrained?

His stomach looked very ****** in from the side view, more than anyone elses. Nishi hasn't fought in 12 month's so maybe that's why.
        Last edited by UTEP; 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I wonder how much longer Rios will be able to starve himself into smaller weight classes...

Anyway, should be good fight, yes?

Comment

His stomach looked very ****** in from the side view, more than anyone elses.
            i think you saw things that was not there

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I wonder how much longer Rios will be able to starve himself into smaller weight classes...

Anyway, should be good fight, yes?

Hell yea, I think Alvarado's gonna bully him around the ring and take him out in the late rounds. who you going with?

Comment

IF YOU SAW NISHIOKA STOMACH ****** IN A LITTLE IS BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THaT.

Comment

I thought Nishioka looked fine. In good shape.

They all look good.

Comment

Hell yea, I think Alvarado's gonna bully him around the ring and take him out in the late rounds. who you going with?
                    I've seen nothing of Alvarado. Rios is a "warrior" type fighter but I think if you were to put him in with a really good boxer who can take his punches, he'd get his ears boxed off. My understanding is that Alvarado fights like Rios.

So, I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X