View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,246,107.32
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium View Post
Cotto lost to Pacquiao because Pacman punched too hard. But there will be threads started over and over whining about weight til the end of time, get a life and move on.
The only guys he KOs as a WW are CWed drained fighters , just a coincidence right lol , if that was the case every opponent would have ended up like Cotto and ODH ,,, Bradley said he dont hit at all and he proved it in the ring .

He WONT fight Cotto without a CW , for christ sake open your eyes you bunch of fanboys , Cotto will walk through him at 154 thats why they WONT take it , they want Cotto exactly as he was , DRAINED !!!

Dont come with the IGNORANT the weight dont matter , it matters a greatr deal , enough so Manny REFUSES to fight Cotto without it ,, WAKE UP !!

Manny is WW HYPE JOB !!!