No announcement yet.

Nutrition nutrition nutrition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition nutrition nutrition

Hi I am 14 yrs of age and i started my training in boxing a few weeks ago. I was wondering if there was some sort of "plan" i should follow for every day nutrition?( u no such as breakfast eat " " then for lunch " " etc). thanx
    alex

Originally posted by deadwithoutrock
    Hi I am 14 yrs of age and i started my training in boxing a few weeks ago. I was wondering if there was some sort of "plan" i should follow for every day nutrition?( u no such as breakfast eat " " then for lunch " " etc). thanx
    alex

Keep it all natural, Nothing processed eat nothing but lean meats preferably white meats and NOTHING ENRICHED! Stay away from bread if you are trying to lose weight, Keep the fruits in the morning and veggies throughout the whole day...

WATER WATER WATER!

You are set.

Comment

try to eat around 5 small meals a day if possible

Comment

Eat pasta the night before the match/big training so you have it running in your body next day.

Comment

Thanx for all the help!

Comment

what about if you go to school do you think its better to eat that stuff the rats ****ted on 3 years ago or skip it and wait till you get home to eat something better?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
              what about if you go to school do you think its better to eat that stuff the rats ****ted on 3 years ago or skip it and wait till you get home to eat something better?

It's not a good idea to skip meals, However school food is horrible I would pack a launch preferably.

Comment

have a few beers before training , gives a weight advantage and alcool works as a prventive pain killer , you ll have the best chin in the world.

plus youre 14 so it will work even better.

Comment

Originally posted by tino
                  have a few beers before training , gives a weight advantage and alcool works as a prventive pain killer , you ll have the best chin in the world.

plus youre 14 so it will work even better.
                  Smoke some marijuana too, do you suggest that Mr. Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa_66
                    Smoke some marijuana too, do you suggest that Mr. Tyson
                    yes of course , it keeps you relaxed in the ring , helps you put your fightplan on.$

well ,if you remember you fightplan...

Comment

Working...
                    X