Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Torn Left Bicep, Shoulder Muscle, But No Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: Torn Left Bicep, Shoulder Muscle, But No Surgery

Jean Pascal will not need surgery on the injuries he suffered last week during a 10-round unanimous decision win over Aleksy Kuziemski, according to a post the former light heavyweight champion sent via Twitter on Tuesday afternoon.

“I had a complete tear of the tendon of the left bicep and a tear of of one of my muscle[s] in the left shoulder. Good news don’t need to operate,” he wrote.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I give props to fighting and winning with one arm, but at the same time you gotta admit, the opponent was a real life Glass Joe.

Comment

Dawson bout to have 3 losses on his record now

Comment

he had a complete tear in his bicep tendon and doesn't need surgery? From what I know when a bicep tendon tears the bicep gets pulled up and anyone with half an eye can see its torn, and u need surgery to reattach the tendon to the bone...I could be wrong

Comment

Pascal needs to lay off that juice, makes the muscles and ligaments weak.......ask Berto

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I give props to fighting and winning with one arm, but at the same time you gotta admit, the opponent was a real life Glass Joe.
            It's his third time fighting with one arm. Diaconu was no glass joe, however the first time he did it he had a soft touch infront of him.

Comment

I don't understand why Pascal gets hated on so much. He always comes to fight, is entertaining inside and outside the ring!LOL

Sure he has glaring weaknesses, but to me that is all part of the fun.

Comment

Glad to see they're still fighting.... I think Dawson gets back into the W column

Comment

Working...
                X