No announcement yet.

fist size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fist size

hey guys, I have a question..can you somehow increase your fist size? I gained some weight recently, so my arms got bigger, and now my fists look small... I would like to increase their size if it is possible..thanks in advance

Smaller fists result in more force being dispersed per unit area!

You seen Arguello's hands?

Comment

All right, then I should not care about this no more -- 11.5 '' is my fist size, I think they are quite small, anyway.. thanks for the fast reply !

Comment

Originally posted by alex93adi View Post
        All right, then I should not care about this no more -- 11.5 '' is my fist size, I think they are quite small, anyway.. thanks for the fast reply !
        No, it's not a huge deal, although wrist size is important. You don't want massive arms and tiny wrists obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          No, it's not a huge deal, although wrist size is important. You don't want massive arms and tiny wrists obviously.
          well, I weight about 187 lbs, my height is 5ft 10.5 and my biceps size is about 14.5'' , my wrist size is 7'' I think it is normal for my size.. I'm sorry for listing all of them..I was just curious That's it then, I'll focus more for increasing my wrist strenght and size. Thanks for advance Barnburner!

Comment

I've got the same problem I f-----g hate my we hands I've got a sledgehammer and truck tire I just need to get smashing .
            http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/sledge.html

Comment

Be happy to have smaller hands. Mine are huge and I get problems when hitting the bag. I've come to the conclusion that it's because the long fingers and widely spaced knuckles don't ball up as tightly and compact as a small hand.

Comment

Originally posted by alex93adi View Post
                well, I weight about 187 lbs, my height is 5ft 10.5 and my biceps size is about 14.5'' , my wrist size is 7'' I think it is normal for my size.. I'm sorry for listing all of them..I was just curious That's it then, I'll focus more for increasing my wrist strenght and size. Thanks for advance Barnburner!
                Nothing out of the ordinary! Perfectly normal.

Comment

I have pretty small hands and at first i thought it was gonna be a problem. Like being injury prone or whatever but so far after a year and a half of training I've only had bruised knuckles which i believe is normal and now it's all gone and I have no problem with them whatsoever.

Comment

There are also some of fist games to gain muscles and bigger in size. There is a link where you can find exercises for fist and you can either search for more videos on YouTube. Hope you like this information. I am new here so I have not so much idea thanks.
                    Last edited by amanda143; 04-28-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X