No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Open To Facing The Klitschko Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Open To Facing The Klitschko Brothers

WBA cruiserweight king Guillermo "El Felino" Jones (38-3-2, 30KOs) is open to moving up in weight to face either of the Klitschko brothers, who own every major title at the weight. Jones is currently training in Miami, Florida.

[Click Here To Read More]

Noooooooooo

Comment

If his chin holds up he could put up a better fight than many would think.

Comment

Might aswell move up to heavyweight! Lebedev and kayode dont want to fight him! Guillermo jones vs MAGOMED ABDUSALAMOV would be insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          Might aswell move up to heavyweight! Lebedev and kayode dont want to fight him! Guillermo jones vs MAGOMED ABDUSALAMOV would be insane!
          this would be interesting but i think jones is too experienced for abdusalamov. magomed has fought 12 tomato cans & hasn't proven a thing yet. can he take a punch? can he go the distance when he fights a guy who can take his best punch? too many unanswered questions at this point. he claims walker ducked him but that is BS as walker took on kali meehan for a world organization regional belt & he won. abusalamov brought nothing to the table so why would walker waste his time? if he wants to move up he needs to bring more money to the table. if you want firtha, walker, gavern then you got to pay them or they will go elsewhere for fights.

Comment

didnt this guy start off his career as a welter?

he would get destroyed lol

Comment

Whats with these CW's coming up trying to face a brother?

I guess they see that they would make more money getting pummeled by a brother than fighting in their own division.

"I worked hard, I deserve a pay day"

They should just award the Brothers some CW straps for the hell of it.

Comment

Whats with these CW's coming up trying to face a brother?

I guess they see that they would make more money getting pummeled by a brother than fighting in their own division.

"I worked hard, I deserve a pay day"

They should just award the Brothers some CW straps for the hell of it.

Comment

You can say that again.

Comment

Working...
                  X