No announcement yet.

heavyweight kevin johnson needs to get busy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavyweight kevin johnson needs to get busy

i know its tough to make fights in the states with the current economy but kingpin needs to take any fight to keep his name in the mix. he has 2 wins this year vs sconiers & julius long but he is already 32 & remains in limbo. his promoter isn't getting him fights so maybe he needs a change. even though i felt he never deserved a title shot vs vitali klitschko i don't think i have given him enough credit for his career accomplishments. he has wins over terry smith, damien wills ,robert hawkins, demetrice king & has fought timur ibragimov to a draw. maybe i discredited vitali some for not giving kingpin the benefit of the doubt. ive been watching his fights lately & have realized my error in judgement. this is a good win for vitali to have on his resume.he is the 2000's chris byrd...too much a risk to fight for too little money...

He should be fighting legit american contenders(Chambers, Thompson, Arreola, etc..), but he's not so no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
      He should be fighting legit american contenders(Chambers, Thompson, Arreola, etc..), but he's not so no one cares.
      thats too bad because he could give anyone trouble...

Comment

Working...
      X