No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosinsky Ready To Make The Most of Pavlik Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosinsky Ready To Make The Most of Pavlik Chance

By Mitch Abramson - Will Rosinsky is a jokester. Hardly a minute goes by when the light heavyweight from Queens isn’t poking fun at someone or something. Rosinky graduated in the same high school class as Mets outfielder Mike Baxter at Archbishop Molloy High School in Queens. Rosinsky describes his friendship with the player who saved the first no-hitter in franchise history with a dazzling catch this way:

“He was quiet,” Rosinsky said of Baxter. “I was a bit of a clown, but he was one of the quiet kids.”

When Rosinsky first learned he was fighting Kelly Pavlik on July 7, he thought the joke was on him. He didn’t believe it. After all, Rosinsky isn’t exactly a household name in boxing, calling [Click Here To Read More]

Go Team Rosinsky!!

Comment

Willgonna start a riotwhen he stops Kelly OZP BABY

Comment

Will (power) rosinsky has everything falling into place. Coming off a great win in his last fight. Has long time trainer felipe gomez in corner in the best shape of this life this is it. While pavlik has a new trainer new training camp sure he is trying to impress those new guys but like he said in a interview not long ago i have my money i dont need to do this anymore. Well july 8th you dont have to anymore gonna miss ghost.

Comment

Will will beat Pavlik.

Comment

Will.I.am! Good luck bro. Shout outs to his gym new legends.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
              Will.I.am! Good luck bro. Shout outs to his gym new legends.
              Its a wrap. Kelly is DONE. WAR ROSINSKY!

Comment

Honestly for me it's refreshing to see this kinda guy, someone whose more light hearted then the rest of the boxers who "will die in the ring" or "put a hurt on someone" Happy faces attract better press then angry scowls.

Comment

Originally posted by THEBLASTER
                  Rosinsky has zero chance against a real fighter in Pavlik. Even though Pavlik's skills are eroded not much skill is needed to put away and embarrass a club fighter like Rosinsky. Rosinsky should not be an opponent for top fighter but maybe a sparring partner for Pavlik. Which this fight is nothing but a sparring session.
                  Zero chance? Lol dude you don't know or understand the sport and you obviously haven't seen the kids skills ... Stop posting your jealousy.

Zero chance? In boxing? Against a guy that looks out of shape and was in rehab? Smh

The guy beat the pulp out of a top prospect and got robbed ... He embarrassed Aaron Pryor (who in my opinion also beat Rodriquez) and KOed Zane marks who has a loss to Lucian Bute...hes in better shape then Pavlic ... Don't count him out cus of your haterade...makes you look ignorant to the sport
                  Last edited by Boxingisfixed; 07-04-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X