No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tarver-Kayode, Quillin-Wright Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tarver-Kayode, Quillin-Wright Final Presser

CARSON, Calif. – All eight fighters participating in Saturday’s SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING “Four Warned” event and the SHOWTIME EXTREME fighters participated in a final press conference on Thursday, just two days before the highly anticipated June 2 Quadrupleheader which will be telecast live on SHOWTIME® (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) from The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

My God....man two of the blackest people i've ever seen in sports

Comment

the african dude and santa cruz are scary looking

Comment

That Corona chick on the left is like a freaking statute. Her face did not change in any of the photos

Comment

What the hell is that clown Peter Quillin wearing? lol

Comment

Tarver and Kayode can surely pass as really brothers lol, Wright looking quite old,gaunt and greyish (scary), where did quillin father came from (Which country) 32 years ago? And Trout has this 50 cent look, And those other two look like midgets standing next to all this middleweights/crusierweight.. Nice looking card though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Tarver and Kayode can surely pass as really brothers lol, Wright looking quite old,gaunt and greyish (scary), where did quillin father came from (Which country) 32 years ago? And Trout has this 50 cent look, And those other two look like midgets standing next to all this middleweights/crusierweight.. Nice looking card though.
              Fron' Cuba men!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                What the hell is that clown Peter Quillin wearing? lol
                That's what I said. Guess he thought he was going to the PGA tour and not a press conference. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Fron' Cuba men!

Thanks nice one..

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    That Corona chick on the left is like a freaking statute. Her face did not change in any of the photos
                    Same thing I was thinking! Lol. She is hot, though!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X