No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Chisora Will Be Like A Bug Hitting A Windscreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Chisora Will Be Like A Bug Hitting A Windscreen

Tyson Fury is pushing himself to the physical limits as he prepares for his showdown with rival Dereck Chisora on Saturday 26th July at the Phones 4 U Arena in Manchester.

The Manchester giant has been pushing a three and half ton tractor at his Bolton training camp to build up his strength and power to meet Chisora head-on in the biggest heavyweight grudge match in recent years.

Fury, 25, who inflicted the first defeat to Chisora's record in July 2011, is not taking any for granted this time around and is preparing even harder with so much on the line in the crucial rematch.

The winner will get the WBO number one spot to challenge reigning world champion Wladimir Klitschko, plus Chisora's European title and the Vacant British title are both up for grabs.

"Pushing a tractor is a killer, if anybody thinks it's easy, come down here and have a try and you'll see. The tractor is over three tons, it takes every last ounce of strength in my body, but I'm pushing it back. With every push of the tractor wheel, all I'm thinking about is puncturing Chisora's face with every punch I throw," Said Fury. [Click Here To Read More]

this is a great fight as chisora has been in with much better competition. both have a lot on the line but it is fury who has more to prove as he has some decent wins including a win over chisora but this is a different del boy then the one he faced earlier. this is fury's coming out party. he needs a win so he can prove some of his doubters wrong. chisora is slow & he has shown he can push bigger men around inside. he is strong as a bull. fury needs to stay on the outside & use the jab. he needs to box his ears off & not let chisora close enough to throw that looping right hand...this is a tough fight to pick. If fury hits the canvas against a chisora punch will he be able to get up like he did vs pajkic & Cunningham? fury has a good team behind him so I see a fury decision but not without some drama...

Comment

Chisora

I don't think Chisora is completely human. He bites, spits,slaps, and curses his opponents. Then, they beat him badly.

Comment

War fury!!! The HW división is yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          this is a great fight as chisora has been in with much better competition. both have a lot on the line but it is fury who has more to prove as he has some decent wins including a win over chisora but this is a different del boy then the one he faced earlier. this is fury's coming out party. he needs a win so he can prove some of his doubters wrong. chisora is slow & he has shown he can push bigger men around inside. he is strong as a bull. fury needs to stay on the outside & use the jab. he needs to box his ears off & not let chisora close enough to throw that looping right hand...this is a tough fight to pick. If fury hits the canvas against a chisora punch will he be able to get up like he did vs pajkic & Cunningham? fury has a good team behind him so I see a fury decision but not without some drama...
          Fury is also a completely different fighter from last time and has improved just as much if not more than Chisora has. He's a bigger man now, better conditioned and better coordinated than that slow oaf he was before.

I'm picking him by massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Fury is also a completely different fighter from last time and has improved just as much if not more than Chisora has. He's a bigger man now, better conditioned and better coordinated than that slow oaf he was before.

I'm picking him by massacre.
            I agree. I think fury has improved much more than chisora but lets hope that big layoff hasnt set him back. I think chisora has actually regressed in the chin department ever since haye checkmated him

Comment

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
              I don't think Chisora is completely human. He bites, spits,slaps, and curses his opponents. Then, they beat him badly.
              He's a sadistic fuck who likes to take and give a beating. This rematch will be a war but I think Fury takes it again on points.

Comment

Working...
              X