No announcement yet.

Nigerian restaurant sells human heads to eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian restaurant sells human heads to eat

Two freshly severed human heads wrapped in cellophane were reportedly discovered at a hotel restaurant which served human flesh, according to a Nigerian newspaper.

Police officers apparently made the grim discovery after receiving a tip-off about the eatery in the state of Anambra, Nigeria.

Authorities, who also seized two AK-47 guns and other weapons, said roasted human head was even on the menu, it has been reported.

A pastor, who is thought to have visited the restaurant, is quoted as saying: ‘I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.

‘So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.

‘What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat.

‘Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world. ‘

Another resident told the newspaper: ‘I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel. I was not surprised when the police made this discovery.’

The restaurant was shut down and 11 people were arrested following a police tip-off about the unusual menu items, according to tabloid the Osun Defender.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/nigeri...ambra-4300735/

I always thought the menu they had seemed a little headless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I always thought the menu they had seemed a little headless.
        It would be a funny joke but it wasn't because it didn't make sense Motha ****a

Comment

No pictures??

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
            It would be a funny joke but it wasn't because it didn't make sense Motha ****a
            lmfao

bwahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X