Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Reached His Limit, He Won't Be Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Reached His Limit, He Won't Be Better!

Jose 'Chepo' Reynoso, the manager and co-trainer of Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs), believes his boxer will be new and improved when he steps in the ring for a second time with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bummelo ain’t doing anything. Sanchez and Bummelo will eat kesadillas together while Triple Gee moves back to Germany for good

Comment

thats true. i dont see golovkin improving over the last few fights. alvarez may not need the rigged judging for the rematch.

Comment

I’m Mexican but can’t stand a runner like canelo. GGG won easy but this time canela gets stopped by the 7th. Reynoso will throw in the towel!!!!

Comment

Canelo nut huggers just ask yourselves, why did canela run for 8 rounds. Didn’t canela yell out that Mexicans don’t fu.k around and then runs for 8 rounds. We as Mexicans need to be real and accept that canela is a runner like his predecessor mayweather!! At least mayweather didn’t talk sh.t like canela has

Comment

What can Canelo improve? His ability to not run? His stamina?

Comment

Originally posted by Santi25 View Post
              I’m Mexican but can’t stand a runner like canelo. GGG won easy but this time canela gets stopped by the 7th. Reynoso will throw in the towel!!!!
              I will take that bet!!!! $1k Canelo makes it to round 7. Fuk 2-3k or whatever you want.... You said it not me so man up homie!

Comment

Originally posted by Santi25 View Post
                That's cause your a stupid dumb fucc! I'm Mexican and I can appreciate a boxer like Canelo, Marquez, and Mayweather. Only a dumb fucc like you calls it running.
                Your a Pinche pendejo that don't know shet about boxing!
                Vete a la verga hijo de Tu puta, perra, bomba madre!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I will take that bet!!!! $1k Canelo makes it to round 7. Fuk 2-3k or whatever you want.... You said it not me so man up homie!
                  Lol, homie you know that lame ain't gonna take that bet. And if he does he ain't gonna pay you once he loses. You can tell how stupid he is when he says Canelo is a runner like Mayweather. And he's even stupider for saying Mayweather doesn't talk shet... Has that fool not ever seen a Mayweather interview??

Comment

GGG will not fight the same, if Canelo runs then no more mexican style, GGG will just jab him to death

Comment

Working...
                    X