Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Creed 2 Update: Actor Cast To Play Ivan Drago's Son in Film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Creed 2 Update: Actor Cast To Play Ivan Drago's Son in Film

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Creed has found his opponent. German-Romanian fitness junkie/boxer Florian Munteanu will square off against Michael B. Jordan in Creed 2, which is the sequel to the 2015 hit that updated Rocky for a new generation.

[Click Here To Read More]

let me guess, creed beats him up?

Comment

At least he's in good shape like Drago was.

They need to make a movie with Clubber Lang's son.

Comment

Well the 1st movie is good so we’ll just have to see when it drops

Comment

Drago's son kills Jordan. Stallone comes out of retirement to fight Drago's son.

Comment

In my opinion, Creed was the second worst of the Rocky films. Only Rocky 5 was worse. Don't know why it received so much acclaim.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
              In my opinion, Creed was the second worst of the Rocky films. Only Rocky 5 was worse. Don't know why it received so much acclaim.
              95% of people disagree, the movie was good, everyone liked it,

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                Given that this poster has less than 100 posts in almost 15 months, fully understanding that this is an alt for someone.

Still, I'm interested to hear what was so terrible about Creed that even Rocky 3 was considered, in your opinion, a better movie (film aesthetic can affect tastes, Rocky, Rocky IV, and Rocky II get placed differently).

Mind you, you do recall that Rocky Balboa was also a part of the series.

I have an inkling as to why you rate Creed as such, but I want to see what rationale you can come up with.

Comment

Rocky 1 is the only one worth watching from an artistry point of view. All the others are utter ****.

Comment

The hairline is important for this role, and it looks like he has the hairline.

Comment

Working...
                    X