Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs: I'll KO Tyson Fury, Breaks All His Fingers To End His Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Briggs: I'll KO Tyson Fury, Breaks All His Fingers To End His Tweets

Former heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs has promised to hand Tyson Fury a real beating if they every get in the ring. Briggs is coming off a suspension after he failed a pre-fight drug test due to elevated levels of testosterone. He had been scheduled to face Fres Oquendo for the WBA's "regular" world title on June 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hopefully briggs doesnt get the payday. He can keep his broke ass fighting until he's 60. At least theres no danger of brain damage cause theres nothing there to damage.

Comment

I feel dirty for actually wanting this fight to happen

Comment

It’s amazing wrestling talk scam works on fake boxing fans who bought into Floyd mcregor they want this too so sad

Comment

How can you crack Fury's ribs with all that fat?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
            It’s amazing wrestling talk scam works on fake boxing fans who bought into Floyd mcregor they want this too so sad
            Sports= entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              hopefully briggs doesnt get the payday. He can keep his broke ass fighting until he's 60. At least theres no danger of brain damage cause theres nothing there to damage.
              vitali already gave him brain damage

Comment

Fury vs Briggs as Fury's first fight back would be perfect!! God the press conferences and build up to this fight would be HILARIOUS. Maybe the funniest pre fight antics in boxing history

Comment

ah Briggs is still alive. thought he exploded a few weeks ago, leavin behind him a Cloud of Steroids and artificial Hormons. unfotunately I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                    I feel dirty for actually wanting this fight to happen
                    you filthy animal lol

Comment

Working...
                    X